29th Oct 2010 and 30th Oct 2010
Department of Political Science
Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur
University Grants Commission
problems throw direct challenges to civic society , i.e Human right.
In this scenario it is utmost importance to make some serious intellectual speculation about this issue.
The main objective of the seminar is to undertake the understanding and analysis of the changing dimensions of Human rights in contemporary society. The seminar proposes to assess the changes taking place in contemporary society and their impact on the concept of Human right by reflecting upon the rationale of these changes and its subsequent induction on Human Right.In this pursuit a number of recommendations would be suggested
to the policy makers ,NGO's .government and concerning bodies to effectively disseminate the Human right eduction. The essence extracted from the seminar would help in creating robust socio-political system capable enough to safeguard Human Rights values from contemporary challenges.
- Globalization of human rights
- Human Rights and Terrorism
- Human Rights and environment
- Right to Education and Human Rights
- Social Justice and Human Rights
- Gender Justice and Human Rights
- Social Society Bill and Human Rights
- To undertake a deep insight and analysis of changing parameters of human Rights .
- To reflect upon the process of social change ant its impact upon Human Rights .
- To make deep conceptual speculation oh Human Right.
- To discover innovative mechanism for effective dissemination of Human right education.
- To speculate upon various challenge posted upon the Human right and ways and means to counter them.
29 th October 2010
- 8:30 to 10:00 am Registration
- 10:30 to 12:30pm Inaugral Session
- 12:30 to 1:30 pm Lunch
- 1:30 to 3:30 pm 1st Technical session
- 3:30 to 3:45 pm Tea Break
- 3:45 to 5:30pm 2nd Technical Session
30th Oct 2010
- 10:00am to 1:00pm 3rd Technical session
- 1:00 to 2:30pm Lunch
- 2:30 to 4:30pm Velidictory
KEYNOTES SPEAKERS AND EXPERSTS
- Mr.R.K Agnihotri, Retd ,Director General of Police ,Madhya pradesh .
- Prof .Ram dev Bharadwaj ,Departement of Poltcal science ,RDVV ,Jabalpur .
- Prof Divya Chansoriya ,Head ,University Law Departement ,RDVV ,Jabalpur.
- Prof . Ram Shankar Dubey ,Departement of Political science ,RDVV Jabalpur.
- DR. S C Bataliya ,Co-ordinator ,M P HUman right Commision Ayog Samiti, Jabalpur.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Those desirous to present a paper in the seminar should send it duly typed (Hindi/English) on A4 size paper in maximum of 8 pages and abstract in 300 words.
The paper and the abstract should reach the co-convener latest by 18 th october 2010 along with the soft copy.Online submission of the paper can be done through email id.
- Teacher Participant from jabalpur 350/-
- Teacher Participant from other cities 500/-
- Student Participants 100/-
Accommodation facilities will be provided to out station candidates.