It gives us immense pleasure to cordially invite and welcome you to the National Seminar on ”Enhancing Thinking In The Smart Way-Internet Technologies” organized by the Department of Computer Science, Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur on 3rd – 4th December 2011.
ABOUT MATA GUJRI MAHILA MAHAVIDYALAYA
The Year 1994 witnessed the birth of Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya, a minority institution named after Mata Gujriji, the honorable mother of 10th Guru and wife of the 9th Guru Guru Gobind Singhji. The College was Accredited “A” by NAAC and now Re-Accreditation result is awaited. The College was established by Guru Gobind Singh Educational Society , a pioneer in the field of education with the aim of providing education to the women in an epoch of revolutionary changes in every sphere of life with a staunch belief that if you educate a Woman, you educate a family and in turn contribute to nation building and society at large.
Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya has become a pioneer institution in Jabalpur creating professionals and has created a landmark through its learning methodologies, incorporating new initiatives in the field of education. The College offers a vista of 45 conventional and professional courses in the six faculties of Science, Arts, Commerce, Management Studies, IT and Education.
Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya is located in the heart of the city (Marhatal) at walking distance from the bus stand , 5 Kms from the railway station and 12 Km. from the airport,
There by ,providing convenient approach as mentioned below:-
1. By Air :- Jabalpur airport (LATA CODE :-JLR) is known as DUMNA Airport is about 20 Kms. From the city .Kingfisher Red is providing daily service on Jabalpur ,Delhi ,Indore,Raipur ,Kolkata,Hyderabad and Mumbai routes.
2. By Road:- The Three National Highways NH4 , NH7,NH11 respectively establish a well connected road network with the rest of the country .
3. By Rail :- The HeadQuarter of Central Railways ,Jabalpur is well connected with trains form all State capitals and important cities .The narrow guage lines provide rail access to jabalpur from small towns and rural places also.
Jabalpur ,Popularly known as sankardhani,has fast evolved as a multi cultural and multi religious cosmo political territory of Madhya Pradesh .
It is located in the Mahakoushal region and houses the administrative headquarters of Jabalpur District and Jabalpur Division both . It is an important Junction for Indian Railways along with being the HeadQuarters of Central Railway zone . It is said to be Tapasya Bhumi of Rishi Jabali ,Capital of the famous Tripuri Kingdom (9th and 10th Centuries) , It is also known for being the birth place of world famous spiritual leaders like Maharishi Mahesh Yogi and Shri Rajneesh .
The city has evolved into a major educational hub with three Universities, a Medical college , a Veterinary College , 30 Government Colleges , more than 100 private colleges , Research institutes like TFRI and SFRI and numerous Management and Technical Institutes .
Situated at the side of river Narmada , Jabalpur is a fascinating amalgam of scenic beauty , a proud Gondwana heritage and modern urban planning . The city has vibrant political and administrative pulse with the High Court ,District Court and Salsa Head Quarters apart from several other tribunals and legal forums. It provides a strong army base with the command Head Quarters , Vehicle Factory and Gun Carriage Factory . Over 60 NGO’s and prominent Human Rights Activist Councils and agencies are working proactively complimenting the State Human Rights Commission’s local body .
Nowadays, it is hard to imagine anyone not having heard of Computer and Internet. Both Computer and Internet had a significant effect on the way people live, work and learn Worldwide. Countless people depend upon Internet everyday for their Information and connection to family, friends and even to their work. People can plan, share idea and resources instantaneously and for free. Moreover, the Internet has become a great tool for avoiding hassles of a Bank, Powerful Source for Shopping were products delivered straight to your house. Internet has opened new areas of jobs and expanded the availability of working from home. Further more, Internet is one of the most valuable tools in education since it provides access to variety of learning Resources anytime and at any place. The Internet is all about borderless, real time collaboration and the Internet Technology changes rapidly, new Application are constantly being developed, new opportunities, Academicians, Professionals need to understand the basic Technologies underlying policies and Structures in main techniques for accessibility.
The main objective of the seminar” Enhancing Thinking in the Smarter Way-Internet technologies” is
• To bridge the knowledge gap between academia and Industry, promote research esteem.
• To come out with innovative ideas for meeting the computing demands of present day society.
• To discuss recent advances in fast growing, complex field and present their finding and development activities in enhancing and promoting Internet Technology.
SCOPE of the SEMINAR
There is no way that we can predict the future, but we can try to understand the forces and the constraints in several dimensions. The Seminar is expected to help participants understand what is happening in the world- wide information highways and how to access their benefits and risks .The Seminar provides supports for and increases the visibility of research on the role of Internet in the building of “knowledge Society”. It also help in exchange of information among researchers from the academician , industry and government in the fast moving and emerging field of Internet and present their finding in Enhancing and promoting Technology .
CALL FOR PAPER
Original papers based on the theoretical or experimkental works related to following sub topics,but not limited to,are solicited for presentation in the Seminar.
- Multimedia Applications
- Wireless Communications
- Social Networking
- Internet and Web Application
- Next Generation Internet
- Security in Information System
- Information Assurance
- Standards ,Guidelines and certification
- Security tools and Developments platforms
- Semantics of Security
- Web Security
- E Governance
- E- Commerce
- IT for Digital Management
- IT for Day to Day Problem
- E- Society
- E-Mobile Learning
- Virtual Learning and Environment and Issues
- Web Based Learning Communities
- Cyber Law and Intellectual Property
- E- Learning Organizational Issues
- Emerging Technology for Education
The paper should begin with a Title ,a short Abstract. The total length of the Paper must not exceed 6 pages , A4 size(8.5’’ × 11’’) pages including references and appendices,typed on one side with single spacing,12 font size,Times New Roman,in Ms-Word.The top Margin should 1”,bottom 1” ,left 0.6” and right 0.6” portrait with 0.5 header and footer margins.Title should appear in single column at the first page in 14 font size, below which the name of the Author(s) in bold with affiliation and email ID should be provided centrally aligned in 12 font size.All the papers will br reviewed by the Programme Committee with repect to their Quality,Originality and relevance.Accpted paper will be published in the proceedings as per our rules.
Candidates willing to present a paper in the seminar should send an abstract in 300 words by 20/09/11,in MS-Word format(Font-Times New Roman, Font Size-12) .Online submission of abstract can be made through email(firstname.lastname@example.org,Satyen_in@yahoo.com) .
• Last Date of Abstract Submission : 20/09/11
• Notification of Abstract Acceptance :5/10/11
• Last Date of Submission of Full paper : 10/10/11
• 08:30 am to 10:00 am Registration
• 10:30 am to 12:30 pm Inaugural Session
• 12:30 pm to 01:30 pm Lunch
• 01:30 pm to 03:30 pm I Technical Session
• 03:30 pm to 03:45 pm Tea Break
• 03:45 pm to 05:30 pm II Technical Session
• 10:00 am to 01:00 pm III Technical Session
• 01:00 pm to 02:30 pm Lunch
• 02:30 pm to 04:30 pm Valedictory
Particpants Local Out-Station
Students Rs 200 Rs 250
Teachers/Research Scholars Rs. 500 Rs. 750
The payment can be made in Cash in the Department of Computer Science of the Institution or by Demand Draft in favour of Convener, Dr.Satyendra Kurariya, Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur or at the Registration Desk in Cash on 3rd or 4th December 2011.
For Accomadation contact :
Dr. Satyendra Kaurariya (9826327121)
Dr. Mahendra Jain (9827206613)
Mr. Ganesh Dubey (9300074447)
Chief Patron:- Dr. J.M. Keller Vice Chancellor ,Rani Durgavati University ,Jabalpur.
• Sr. G.S. Maini ,President Guru Gobind Singh Educational Society ,Jabalpur
• Sr. Mohinder Singh , Vice President Guru Gobind Singh Educational Society ,Jabalpur
• Sr. S.S Reel , Secretary Guru Gobind Singh Educational Society ,Jabalpur
• Sr. A.S Kalsi, Joint Secretary, Guru Gobind Singh Educational Society ,Jabalpur
• Sr. J.S. Makan,Treasurer, Guru Gobind Singh Educational Society ,Jabalpur
• Dr. Mrs.Vineeta Kaur Saluja, Principal ,Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur
• Dr. Sandhya Batalia , Vice Principal ,Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur
Convener :- Dr. S. Kurariya ,Head ,Department of Computer Science ,Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya,Jabalpur
Organizing Secretary :- Ms. Amrit Kaur , Assistant Professor , Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur
• Prof. Arun Agrawal (Director , Distance Education , R.D.V.V , Jabalpur)
• Dr.Poornima Jain (Head, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, R.D.V.V., Jabalpur)
• Prof.. Kamlesh Mishra(Head Academic Staff College ,R.D.V.V., Jabalpur )
• Dr. R.K. Pandey (Head , Department of M.C.A, R.D.V.V.,Jabalpur)
• Prof.. S.S.Pandey ( Department of Mathematics, R.D.V.V., Jabalpur)
• Prof. S.S. Thakur (Head , Department of Mathematics, G.E.C, Jabalpur)
• Prof . Shailesh Choubey(Departmet of Economics , R.D.V.V., Jabalpur)
• Mrs. Vimmy Pandey (Head, M.C.A, Gyan Ganga Institute of Science and Technology, Jabalpur)
• Mrs. Manpreet Kaur (Head, M.C.A , G.R.K.I.S.T., Jabalpur)
• Mrs. Nidhi Mishra (Head,M.C.A Shriram Institute of Technology,Jabalpur)
• Mr. Puneet Singh Duggal (Head, Department of IT,G.R.K.I.S.T, Jabalpur)
Dr. Jalaj Goantiya (Registrar)
Dr. Sangeeta Jhamb
Ms. Mohini Baokar
Mrs. Rajul Jain
Dr. M.K. Jain
Dr. Gurpreet Dua
Mrs. Harsharan Kaura
Dr. Kirti Diddi Pandey
Mrs. Preeti Talwarkar
Mrs. Jeetindar Jagdev
Ms. Rashmi Pathak
Ms. Pragya Shrivatava
Ms. Neha Soni
Ms. Sushmita Pandey
Mrs. Mita Shah
Dr. Shibani Basu
Mrs. Mrinal Kulkarni
Mrs. Priti Talwarkar
Ms. Manisha Vyas
Mrs. Abhilasha Shukla
For Further Correspondence
Dr. S. Kurariya
Department of Computer Science
Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya
Civic Centre Marhatal
Mobile no. 9826327121